The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 place onerous responsibilities upon the CDM Duty Holders and ultimately upon the CDM Commercial Clients. Compliance with the CDM Regulations 2015 can sometimes be difficult to evaluate without specialist support and guidance.
At Armatus we provide support services and compliance auditing tailored specifically to the needs of our customers to give them peace of mind that their CDM Duties have been complied with.
Our CDM Regulations 2015 Experience
As CDM professionals involved with CDM notifiable projects since 2002 we have been involved with projects ranging from £20,000 up to £1.2bn as either CDM Coordinators (formerly Planning Supervisor) and/or CDM Management consultants. From small one off projects to large multisite framework Design and Build projects across a number of industry sectors.
Providing Support to CDM 2015 Duty Holders
We can provide support Clients, Designers, Principal Designers, Contractors and Principal Contractors with regular and/or one-off audits to assessment CDM compliance at any point within the project Design and Build lifecycle.
Our Services Are Flexible
Our services are flexible and designed to focus on your organisational objectives, prioritising your specific business requirements to ultimately provide peace of mind and forewarning of potential failures before they happen.
An example of services we can provide;
- Conduct desktop and practical assessment of CDM Duty holders competency.
- Pre-Construction Phase CDM Audit – Conduct a formal (ISO style) audit to assess the CDM compliance of a project design during the Pre-construction Phase.
- Construction Phase Plan Review – Undertake a standardised comparative analysis of the adequacy of the Construction Phase Plan against its compliance with CDM 2015 and report to the Client or Principal Designer prior to Principal/Main Contractor setting up and starting onsite.
- Construction Phase CDM Audit – Conduct a formal (ISO style) audit to assess the CDM compliance of the project during the Construction Phase.
- Conduct regular or random Site Safety & Monitoring Site Inspections.
- Review the development of the Health and Safety File prior to practical completion/handover or acceptance.
Over the years we have worked closely with clients and contractors, both large and small, from the Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, Construction, Engineering, Defence, Highways, Diving Operations, Marine and Maritime sectors, across the United Kingdom and internationally to provide key personnel with unique insights and business intelligence about their Supply Chain and business partners to enable informed decisions relating to investment, contract awards and management.
Please review our services and make contact to discuss your specific requirements.