Worldwide Support for Project Safety
Whether you are a client with a portfolio of projects underway, a Principal Contractor that needs to monitor your supply chain, or Contractor trying to ensure that the workforce running your projects is safe, monitoring your Project Safety can be challenging with the pressure of delays, budgetary constraints, variations and resource availability.
Our project experience spans the; Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, Construction, Engineering, Defence, Highways and Infrastructure, Diving and Sub-Sea Operations, Marine and Maritime sectors.
Flexible Project Support Services
We specialise in providing risk and safety support for projects on behalf of Clients, Principal Contractors and Sub-Contractors across the United Kingdom, Europe and Internationally.
Our Project Safety support services are tailored to meet the needs of our clients and can range from;
- Conducting site monitoring visits and inspections.
- Statutory and contract compliance auditing.
- Supporting teams to develop project specific management plans, procedures and methodologies.
- Facilitating, guiding and participating in Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA) workshops.
- Providing Client representation during site and progress meetings.
- Accident and Incident Investigation and reporting.
Whatever your requirement we can provide the right level of support to your project, please click contact us to discuss your needs further.